Designed for portability. At 27.5" fully collapsed with the plastic covering on the SteelShad Telescoping Spinning Rod, this combo kit can be stored in a vehicle, bike or boat for easy access. The Telescoping Rod Combo Kit comes with everything needed to land smallmouth bass, striper, walleye, largemouth bass, crappie and more during the next fishing trip.
This Telescoping Spinning Rod Combo Kit comes with the SteelShad 240 Telescoping Spinning Rod, a SteelShad 3000 Series High Performance Spinning Reel, SteelShad Kimura Jim Root Signature 10lb Monofilament Line and two SteelShad Fishing Lures.
- Stow and Go! From 26" (fully collapsed) to 8' 2" (fully extended) in a matter of seconds this medium-heavy power, moderate action carbon fiber rod weighing in at 10 oz. can swing long, accurate casts and is ready for anything. Friction holds the blanks in place, no locking mechanisms to fiddle around with. The telescoping rod has 5 aluminum guides and a hollow handle with butt cap that can be removed to store small gear like sinkers, hooks and lures.
- The 3000 Series Spinning reel has 5.2:1 ball bearings, a space saving folding handle, an anti-corrosion aluminum line spool, a front drag system, interchangeable retrieve and an anti-reverse switch. This reel is super smooth, easy to use and durable for any type of freshwater fishing.
- Included in the 2 piece spinning combo kit is 200 yards of 10lb. monofilament fishing line and two fishing lures. The Original SteelShad® 3/8 oz. blade bait in Red (Crawfish) is 2 3/4 inches long, made from durable stainless steel with a molded lead weight, and features two #6 VMC Permasteel hooks that are coated for both fresh and salt water fishing. The SteelShad® Elite Series 3/8 oz. lead free blade bait in Yellow Shad is 2 3/4 inches long, made from durable stainless steel with a molded tin weight, and features two #8 VMC Black Nickle hooks and line clip. SteelShad's throbbing, intense vibration and flashy color is a winning combination to make fish bite it! Malleable stainless steel and multiple line clip / split ring positions offers anglers ways to make the lures swim frantically shallow or deep.
All the basics for beginners plus some extras any angler can appreciate.
Start your favorite angler, or yourself, off with a kit that catches all game fish. A perfect gift any time of year!
Telescoping Rod Reel Combo Kit includes (1) each:
• 200 yards of Kimura 10lb Monofilament fishing line
• SteelShad Original Fishing Lure in Red/Crawfish Pattern (3/8 oz.)
• SteelShad Elite Fishing Lure in Yellow Shad Pattern (3/8 oz.)
Find Tips and more product details for Rod & Reel:
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
SteelShad 240 Telescoping Rod Basics 2- Spooling Spinning Reel
Getting line onto the SteelShad 3000 Series Spinning Reel atta...
SteelShad 240 Telescoping Rod Basics 3- Tying on a SteelShad Lure
After the 3000 Series Spinning Reel is secured into the reel s...
SteelShad 240 Telescoping Rod Basics 1- Attaching Reel to Rod
Attaching the SteelShad 3000 Series Spinning Reel to the Steel...
Telescopic Fishing ROD
Best 2020 affordable, quality Telescoping fishing rod and reel...