SteelShad 80 Graphite 2-Piece Rod
This SteelShad Series 80 Graphite 2-Piece Fishing Rod is 6’6” in length when fully assembled and extended. It breaks down into 2 pieces with a length of 41". The SteelShad 2-Piece Rod is a medium-light action rod with a custom cork handle and premium reel seat. Light and sensitive, a good balance of power and action for accurate casts. Use up to 10 lb. test line when pairing this rod with The SteelShad 3000 Series Spinning Reel (including Monofilament, Fluorocarbon or Braided Line).
- Fully Assembled Length - 6' 6"
- Disassembled Length (2 pieces) - 41"
- Rod Blank Material - Graphite
- Guides including tip - 7
- Hook Keeper - Yes
- Line Rating - 4-8 lb. test line
- Lure Rating - 1/8 - 3/8 oz.
- Weight - 3.2 oz.
- Rod Power - Medium-Light
- Rod Action / Taper - Fast
- Rod Color - Dark Green to Black
- Store rod disassembled.
- Remove debris. Rinse the entire rod with fresh water and let it dry before storing. Place in soft casing or on a rack system in a dark area at room temperature, without any humidity or direct sunlight.
- Graphite is a form of carbon. It is extremely light weight yet very strong and flexible but can be prone to damage if flexed too hard. During transportation of the fishing rod, place it inside a safe area to prevent anything from falling on or bumping into it.
- Avoid striking your rod, hanging lures and hooks from guides, and don’t let lures bang the top guide/tip. Furthermore, do not do a high-stick and over-flex your rod, which usually happens when fighting fish. Avoid lifting your rod over 90 degrees when catching large fish to prevent it from snapping.
- Carry your rod horizontally, the tip pointing behind you to prevent breakage.
Other DetailsWe guarantee your satisfaction with our products against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
SteelShad Fishing Kit Basics 1 - Attaching Reel to Rod
Attaching the SteelShad 3000 Series Spinning Reel to the Steel...
SteelShad Fishing Kit Basics 2 - Spooling Spinning Reel
Getting line onto the SteelShad 3000 Series Spinning Reel atta...
SteelShad Fishing Kit Basics 3 - Tying on a SteelShad Lure
After the SteelShad 3000 Series Spinning Reel is secured to ei...