The magic of this one-of-a-kind blade bait lies in its distinctive, timeless construction. The Original 3/8oz. SteelShad is popularized by smashing freshwater largemouth and smallmouth bass. Over the past ten years its success rates prove time and again this lure will land almost any fish due to its diverse features. From schooling fish frenzies to deep water targets SteelShad fishing lures has got you covered. Most blade baits have limitations, SteelShad lures do not and will endlessly perform as the go to weapon, year round in your local waters.
After 10 years the wait is over. On September 4th, 2017 we released the SteelShad XL Series, a larger lure for larger game fish.
At 3/4 oz. and nearly 4 inches long, following the footsteps of its shorter, lighter bass catching brother, the SteelShad XL delivers all the attraction of the original- and more! The versatile XL was created with more powerful, louder, solid action in mind. It is just as malleable, weighted perfectly and offers more intense vibrating action. Currently, the XL Series is available in silver and gold.
Here are the facts, tight lines are the results
The Original SteelShad Blade Bait
- Durable, malleable 440 grade stainless steel
- Featuring #6 VMC hooks, coated for fresh and salt water
- Weighing in at 3/8 oz Control drop rate
- 2 3/4 inches long
- Clear coated finish
- Designed to fish in 6 inches of water or 60 feet of water Here’s How
- Tremendous throbbing vibration with minimal effort
- Excellent underwater eye-catching action flash
- Only blade bait that will run on the water’s surface. Making it the most versatile lure you can find
- Bend the virtually indestructible steel to make your lure swim on either side, run on the surface like a wounded shad or glide under grass lines How to Manipulate
- Easily straightened back to its original form at any time
- Extremely effective in a variety of conditions, year round
- Available in 5 colors: Silver, Gold, Trout, Fire Tiger (perch) and Red (crawfish)
- Two spilt rings allow for interchangeable techniques How to adjust vibrations
- No plastic parts and only the best VMC hooks to ensure biting leads to catching
- Natural curvy baitfish shape to attract all fresh and saltwater predators
- Trademarked, game changing yellow eyes
- While countless largemouth and smallmouth bass have been caught, the species list landed on SteelShad can be updated daily, it is a good thing we can hardly keep up!
- This bait will catch you prizes in fresh and salt water including, but not limited to: Lake Trout, Walleye, Redfish, Cat Fish, Musky, Bream, Lady Fish, Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Speckled Trout, Stripers, Snook. Snapper, Flounder……